"City in the Dunes" Top 5 Page for this destination Coos Bay by Camping_Girl
Coos Bay Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 62 photos
I always think of Coos Bay as the city of bridges. I guess that's because when you approach the city from the north you see bridges going everywhere. This city is situated at the southern end of the sand dunes that run basically from Florence to Coos Bay.
We spent a night camping at Horsfalls Recreation area, and we really enjoyed it. I wish we'd had more time to spend here.
- Pros:Beautiful sand dunes
- Cons:Lots of partiers on the dunes
Camping_Girl's Related Pages
Coos Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Undiscovered Part of the Oregon Coast"
- "Cool Coos Bay"
- "RANGER-YOGI's new Coos Bay Page"
- "City in the Dunes"
- "Great small town along Oregon's Coast"
- "Coos Bay - Unexpected you"
- "Cape Arago state park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coos Bay
- Hotels in Coos Bay
- Restaurants in Coos Bay
- Shopping in Coos Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Coos Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coos Bay
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Coos Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coos Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos
- Havana Intro, 16 reviews, 79 photos
- Varadero Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Needles Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nanton Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Virginia City Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue