"Laid back little artsy town on the Big Lake" Bigfork by Camping_Girl
Bigfork Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 29 photos
Bigfork is a quiet, easy going little town, situated on the east side of Flathead Lake, one of the largest lakes in the US. Artists' shops abound in this little town, and there is definitely a lot of talent here.
Just south of town is a little spot called Woods Bay. Here you'll find a micro brewery, a steak house, the Islander Inn and a great restaurant called The Raven. The Raven overlooks Flathead Lake, and what a view it is! Locals ride across the lake in their boats, and dock at the Raven to enjoy the great food and cold refreshments.
Look close, and you'll see our "baby" parked in front of the Inn. Margrite, the owner of the Swan River Inn, was very friendly and offered to let us park the bike in a protected spot behind the building.
This pub is situated in Woods Bay, just south of Bigfork. They have an upper and lower outdoor deck, both of which overlook the Flathead Lake.
The food here is awesome, the service is outstanding, and they also offer several of the locally-made brews on tap. My favorite was the wheat ale from the micro brewery across the street.
This little pub is just south of Bigfork, in an area called Woods Bay. The pub is on Flathead Lake, and the two outdoor... more travel advice
Camping_Girl's Related Pages
Bigfork Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Laid back little artsy town on the Big Lake"
- "Ride Flathead"
- "Another little community to visit"
- "Bigfork, MT - aka Home Sweet Home"
- "Bigfork nights"
- "Bigfork, Montana"
- "Big Fork Montana"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bigfork
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Bigfork?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bigfork
Photos in BigforkSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos
- Havana Intro, 16 reviews, 79 photos
- Varadero Intro, 18 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Needles Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nanton Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Virginia City Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue