"Most Beautiful Place in all the World..." Guardalavaca by Camping_Girl
Guardalavaca Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 180 photos
The beaches at Guardalavaca are so beautiful. Christopher Columbus landed here in 1492 and declared it "the most beautiful place in all the world". I think he was right about that.
On my first visit to Guardalavaca, I was amazed by how incredibly warm and friendly the Cuban people are here. It was quite a contrast to Varadero, where the locals so often expect a hand-out from the tourists.
Everyone we met was so friendly and genuinely interested in chatting with us. I have many new friends, and I intend to return to this spot again and again. Next time I will take more photos of the people I meet. It was too hot in August to even think about lugging a camera around!
- Pros:Beautiful beaches and wonderful people
- Cons:There are none!
- In a nutshell:This truly is the most beautiful place in the world!
This outdoor bar (a tent on the beach) hosts great night time parties most nights. You will find tourists and Cubans... more travel advice
We stayed in a gardenview room, the cheapest rooms available on the resort. I had read so many horrible reviews, but I... more travel advice
Camping_Girl's Related Pages
Guardalavaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guardalavaca - a great place to start"
- "Guardalavaca, Cuba"
- "Guardalavaca - friendly and beautiful"
- "Brisas Guardalavaca"
- "My first and probably last all-inclusive deal"
- "Most Beautiful Place in all the World..."
- "Guardalavaca - Colourful area of Northern Cuba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guardalavaca
- Hotels in Guardalavaca
- Transportation in Guardalavaca
- Nightlife in Guardalavaca
- Restaurants in Guardalavaca
- Shopping in Guardalavaca
- Warnings and Dangers in Guardalavaca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guardalavaca
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Guardalavaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guardalavaca
Photos in GuardalavacaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waterton Lakes National Park Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Banff National Park Intro, 31 reviews, 80 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 44 reviews, 62 photos
- Varadero Intro, 21 reviews, 78 photos
- Havana Intro, 16 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nelson Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos
- Needles Intro, 8 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nanton Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Virginia City Intro, 10 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue