"Wed 15 March - Evreux - France" Évreux by RanR
Évreux Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 8 photos
9 Hours to get to the venue time for brekkie and a beer. Went to town took some pix of the cathedral had lunch in The Hastings Brasserie Croque madam and a couple of beers very expensive place to eat we found out to our dismay. Lights sorted by means of shorting them so they are always on unless you pull the fuse. Venue provided us with fantastic food saw one song by the band headed off to bed. Pete woke me up at 2.30am we set off going the opposite way to what the sat nav was telling us took 5 hours to get to Rennes. Autoroute looks good going to have to buy one to.
The restaurant itself is realy nice in a good location the sidewalk tables are a good way to people watch. Service was... more travel advice
RanR's Related Pages
Évreux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wed 15 March - Evreux - France"
- "Evreux- Eure, France - Normandy"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Évreux
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Évreux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Évreux
Photos in ÉvreuxSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Cayman Islands Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Modena Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Évreux Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bristol Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Russell Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- France Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Switzerland Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.