"Very Interesting Place" Saudi Arabia by Boozercat
Saudi Arabia Travel Guide: 2,806 reviews and 6,467 photos
For Biblical Reason I went to Red Sea with friends, the water was warm and we slept in the beach under the moon & shooting stars..I made a lot of wishes there. We heard the sound of the waves and the splash of Tuna Fish.
This is the eastern province of Saudi Arabia, the place where the oil first discovered, oil has been pumped here to supply all over the world. The most westernized place in Saudi Arabia and its called "Dhahran".
Traditional Building in Saudi Arabia.
Boozercat's Related Pages
Saudi Arabia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1001 Arabian Nights ...."
- "Saudia: my perplexed obession"
- "Al-Mamlaka al-Arabiya as-Saudiya"
- "Home is where the heart is"
- " Sand, Souks, and Saudia"
- "redeagle's new Saudi Arabia Page"
- "welcome to Saudi Arabia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saudi Arabia
- Hotels in Saudi Arabia
- Transportation in Saudi Arabia
- Nightlife in Saudi Arabia
- Restaurants in Saudi Arabia
- Shopping in Saudi Arabia
- Warnings and Dangers in Saudi Arabia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saudi Arabia
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Saudi Arabia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saudi Arabia
Top 10 Pages
- Saudi Arabia Intro, 3 photos
- Kowloon Intro, 3 photos
- Male Island Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- California Intro, 3 photos
- Idaho Intro, 2 photos
- United States of America Intro, 1 photo
- Singapore Intro, 1 photo
- Baguio City Intro, 1 photo
- Boracay Island Intro, 1 photo
- Province of Cebu Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.