"WELCOME TO MY HOME PAGE" N.Subramanian's Profile

My Family:

I am working as Private Secretary in a Govt. Office in Chennai, India. My wife is a 'home-maker' and two sons are employed

Countries visited

I have visited Canada for two months during June-July 2005 and stayed at Saskatoon. During my stay, I had visited Edmonton, Vancouver, Banf, Toronto, Calgory, and Regina.

In June 2007, visited Paris, Rome, Vatican City, and Madrid.

In August 2007, visited Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Singapore for a week.

Recent visit

During June 2007, I went to Europe and visited Paris, Rome, Vatican, and Madrid. The trip was really memorable. It was made more memorable with my meeting with two VT members - one in Madrid and one in Paris.

Mr. Sir Richard, who is staying in Madrid, was willing to meeting me on 6th June at a specific place. He was more helpful in giving me tips on how to see Madrid in a short span of time. He arrived at the spot on the dot. I had a nice time and had tea with him. Though our meeting was brief, I will carry the memories for a long, long time. Thank u my friend for sparing your time.

E. Chartol, another VT member from Paris, was very much helpful and guided me with his valuable tips on where to stay, what to see, and in many more matters. I had the opportunity of meeting him on 8th June, 2007. He spent nearly two hours of his valuable time with me. We talked for a long time and walked for a distance. We had a drink in a restaurant and parted. Another person, whom I cannot forget.

Ambition

To visit as many countries as possible

My divine visit to temples - March 2008

I visited a few Navagraha temples in and around Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu, India. They are Suriyanar Temple, Alangudi temple, Swamimalai, Ganjanur, Thirunallaru, and Thirukadayur.

• Intro Updated Jul 27, 2008

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2012 at 1:08 AM

dear Bro... since long time no communication. hope every thing is fine at your end. wishing u always the best. Tabrez

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Have a great birthday!

• explorerboy's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM

DEar Sir Wish you a Happy Birthday with love and respect from Nabeel

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2012 at 11:20 PM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• tabrez603's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2010 at 12:11 AM

dear bro....wishing u a very very sweet happy birthday to u...with love and respect from Tabrez.

• sudo2008's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Wishing you a happy Dussera festival and goodluck.

• SirRichard's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2007 at 1:38 AM

Hi! I'm glad that you are back safe at home. I guess you had a great time, it was a real pleasure to meet you! :-)

• Crystrim's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 4:00 AM

Hello Subramanian, a blessed birthday to you and many many years and returns.. Trimah

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 2:24 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to SUBRA ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2007 at 12:28 AM

Happy Birthday to you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
N.Subramanian's Profile Photo

N.Subramanian

“To know people and make friendship”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.