"Ypsilanti - a city unto itself" Ypsilanti by TheActorAPB
Ypsilanti Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 7 photos
I attended school here first in 1990...Eastern Michigan University, where I majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Literature, finally finishing in 1998. After that time, I stayed in Ypsi until meeting this girl and I moved to her place with her for a year (down in a little city called Addison)...well that did not work out, so I moved BACK to Ypsi again, and have been here ever since. But always looking to break out to one of the coasts to further my acting career! lol
- Pros:Good Food, Close to a major city in the state (Ann Arbor) and RELATIVELY cheap rent (depending on the area and house)
- Cons:Some areas are bad news (crime, gunshots, etc), the students at EMU can be quite loud when you live by the school.
- In a nutshell:More Then Just Palm Trees and Movie Stars! (Wait, this isn't L.A.!), it's more than just Ann Arbor's little neighbor
Ypsilanti Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Zeno's Ypsilanti Page"
- "Ypsilanti, Michigan"
- "SonnyBono's new Ypsilanti page"
- "Ypsilanti - a city unto itself"
- "Living in the midwest"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ypsilanti
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ypsilanti?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ypsilanti
No friends yet.