"More Countries, More Experiences" CL1706's Profile

Where Next ?

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe

Stay Tuned..

Melbourne

Everyone think their home city is the best in the world, and I am no exception.

There is so much to love about Melbourne.

The restaurants, the cafe's and laneways in the CBD, bayside suburbs, great sporting and cultural events, and the diverse mix of people and ethnic backgrounds..

Seeing the world....

I've had the best of both worlds - being able to travel alone (and with my partner), and now being able to travel with my family - giving my children the opportunity to visit new places and experience different cultures and lifestyles to those they have been brought up with.

Family Travel

As I build on my VT site, I look forward to adding details of my own holidays, and inspiring and assisting other VT'ers by drawing on my experiences to help them plan their own travels.

• Intro Updated Jun 15, 2008

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2012 at 7:30 AM

A warm happy birthday greet from Malaysia.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2008 at 11:25 AM

Happy birthday mate! Wish you a nice day :) cheers from Mexico! PS.- BTW lovely pic of the Eiffel tower...

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• siaki68's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 12:56 PM

Happy Birthday! I wish you health, happiness and all the best! Greetings from Greece!!

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 1:01 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 12:31 AM

Happy Birthday CRAIG and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2007 at 10:43 PM

Happy Birthday to you and enjoy your weekend from sunny Kuala Lumpur. :-)

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2007 at 11:53 PM

Well, if you have any questions at all about coming to "our city", just let me know, ok? Always glad to help :-) Jess // (I'm an ex-Aussie after all....)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
CL1706's Profile Photo

CL1706

“you could wait for a lifetime, to spend your day in the sunshine”

Real Name