"Fishing/Camping Heaven" Platoro by painterdave
Platoro Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 4 photos
This small village of old mining shacks and the Lodge of Platoro is a great place to discover in Southern Colorado. The lake is full of trout and the area has many camping spots.
There are bears that look for an easy dinner. So pack up your stuff, and don't wear clothes to bed that have food smell on it, if you are sleeping in a tent.
Plan on eating one meal in the lodge as the atmosphere there takes you back to the 30's, with knotty pine and old antiques hanging on the wall, etc.
- Pros:Hidden Spot in Colorado/Near Sand Dunes
- In a nutshell:Real Colorado
painterdave's Related Pages
Platoro Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Platoro
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Platoro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Platoro
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Trieste Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos