"Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool" Top 5 Page for this destination Glenwood Springs by painterdave
Glenwood Springs Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 74 photos
Glenwood Springs...go one direction and you are headed for Aspen, another direction you find Vail, and west you find Grand Junction, the wine area of Colorado. For over a hundred years the Hot Springs Pool has offered visitors a change to relax in the warm mineral spring water.
This two block long pool is open year round, and even when it is snowing, you can swim and keep warm all day long and into the evening.
This mineral spring was a famous place for the Ute Indians, and every Spring they would bring the sick and weary to be cured by the waters. Nearby are caves to visit, and you can take a gondola ride up the mountain for a better view. There is a restaurant at the top, of course.
If you are travelling through Colorado by train or by car I recommend that you stop and enjoy this special place. There is a hotel connected to the pool that gives good rates with passes to the pool.
Included is breakfast. How can you go wrong?
Step back into the 50's and visit Peppo Ninos of Glenwood Springs. The atmosphere is dark and quaint. Their menu is your... more travel advice
painterdave's Related Pages
Glenwood Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glenwood Springs Hot Springs Pool"
- "Glenwood (Hot Springs), Colorado"
- "A River Runs Through It"
- "Glenwood Springs Colorado"
- "Phil's Glenwood Springs Page"
- "Life in Glenwood Springs"
- "Glenwood Springs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glenwood Springs
- Hotels in Glenwood Springs
- Nightlife in Glenwood Springs
- Restaurants in Glenwood Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glenwood Springs
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Glenwood Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glenwood Springs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Trieste Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos