"Enjoyable Getaway!" Umag by painterdave
Umag Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos
Located at the upper left corner of Croatia this large village is quite pleasant. When visiting there we found it to be also famous for being a tennis convention site. They even display a group of tennis balls as the statue that greets your entrance to the town.
The sea is clean and clear, the weather usually a bit cooler than the Italian coast. Prices are a bit lower, and the restaurants feature fish and foods more suiting northern European tastes.
I hope to make another visit soon as I enjoyed the coast south of Umag.
- Pros:Small, Cheaper, and Fun
- In a nutshell:Try Croatian Beer!
Along the highway from Umag you will find many sellers hawking their crafts and foods. In particular you can find chili... more travel advice
painterdave's Related Pages
Umag Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Umag, very small town in Istria"
- "Enjoyable Getaway!"
- "Croatian Open 2002"
- "Umag sights"
- "Stay Away From UMA100, InterChalet and DeGrassi!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Umag
- Hotels in Umag
- Nightlife in Umag
- Restaurants in Umag
- Shopping in Umag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Umag
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Umag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Umag
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos