"Quiet Village Above Lake Garda" Arco by painterdave
Arco Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 40 photos
Arco is a peaceful village just minutes away from Riva da Garda. Everything here is easier, parking, shopping and restaurants are seemingly better. If you want to get away from the lake crowd and enjoy and even slower pace of life, I recommend Arco for an afternoon or an evening.
- Pros:Great Restaurants
- In a nutshell:Turned out to be a gem
painterdave's Related Pages
Arco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Few minutes away from the Lago di Garda crowd"
- "Arco - in the Shadow of Lago di Garda"
- "Quiet Village Above Lake Garda"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arco
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Arco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arco
Photos in ArcoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Trieste Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos