"Ferrara" Ferrara by painterdave
Ferrara Travel Guide: 399 reviews and 1,082 photos
We live near Ferrara and it is a nice visit. Sunday afternoon is best as the locals all get out and walk about. They have a nice museums and host art exhibitions in the center.
- Pros:Great for a one day visit
- In a nutshell:Historical stop between Bologna and Venezia
At the side of Piazza Savonarola is a marble monument which shows the various depths of floods during the past... more travel advice
Located adjacent to the piazza named after Girolamo Savonarola, this restaurant is my top pick of Ferrara restaurants.... more travel advice
painterdave's Related Pages
Ferrara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Medieval town of Ferrara"
- "My second town"
- "Ferrara, town of Estense's Family"
- "Origins Wrapped in Mystery: Ferrara"
- "Worth a look"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ferrara
- Hotels in Ferrara
- Transportation in Ferrara
- Nightlife in Ferrara
- Restaurants in Ferrara
- Shopping in Ferrara
- Warnings and Dangers in Ferrara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ferrara
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Ferrara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ferrara
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Trieste Intro, 9 reviews, 36 photos