"Pizzeria Fantabulosa!!! What Montegrotto has.....!" Montegrotto Terme by painterdave
Montegrotto Terme Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
El Gaucho....a fantastic dining experience, more than pizza....
What makes a pizzeria an interesting visit, a unique experience that is not the usual four walls and a crowded and noisy meal?
Pizzeria "El Gaucho" strives to make your evening a fun and enjoyable one. The setting is unique and from the moment you drive into their parking area and feel those rounded river stones under your tires, you know you are in for a different treat.
The pizzeria features spacious outdoor seating, or comfortable indoor seating with .....air conditioning.
Their pizzas are well made, not burned on the bottom and have lots of things on top. There is a menu for folks who are not wanting pizza and the portions are large.
The wine choices are good and they feature numerous kinds of beer.
Pizza is made from the usual wood fired oven, and there are not one, but two pizza cooks as this is a popular place.
El Gaucho is located near the hills of Padova, in Montegrotto Terme. You will see few tourists there, if any. I highly recommend this place for an evening of fun. The night we were there, the restaurant had a DJ for outdoor seated customers. You could not hear the music inside.
Closed on martedi.
This restaurant not only has good pizza, but is kept clean and shiny. The owner isn't out playing golf, but is there working and doing hard jobs like his workers. He takes pride in his establishment and its reputation.
If you don't like pizza, you won't ruin the fun for your friends, as the menu provides for other choices and the choices are typical fare on the veneto area.
You cannot vote for this page, as is the featured page for Montegrotto Terme. Why not go to one of my other pages and have a good read. Then give me a vote. Thanks...Dave
- Pros:Great Food at good prices
- Cons:20 minutes from Padova near hills
- In a nutshell:Unique Pizzaria
painterdave's Related Pages
Montegrotto Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "great way to relax"
- "Pizzeria Fantabulosa!!! What Montegrotto has.....!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montegrotto Terme
- Hotels in Montegrotto Terme
- Restaurants in Montegrotto Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montegrotto Terme
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Montegrotto Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montegrotto Terme
Photos in Montegrotto TermeSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Intro, 53 reviews, 146 photos
- Venice Intro, 28 reviews, 84 photos
- Chania Intro, 21 reviews, 79 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 15 reviews, 56 photos
- Parker Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Modena Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 39 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 32 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos