painterdave's profile photo

painterdave

Dave Online Now
Know Where I am Going But Can't Get There Fast Enough!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

Masharubi Aug 5, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'day trips from Bled'. I appreciate your advice.

lace260's Profile Photo
lace260 Aug 4, 2015 at 6:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best time to visit San Francisco'. I appreciate your advice.

Nicolabola Aug 3, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Venice trip end of August?'. I appreciate your advice.

starstudio's Profile Photo
starstudio Mar 23, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Eat and Drink '. I appreciate your advice.

white_smallstar's Profile Photo
white_smallstar Mar 17, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Hi Dave

How are you? I will go by Padova in one month on the way to Udine.
Have a good evening

• painterdave's Profile Photo
    painterdave Aug 4, 2015 at 5:04 AM

wow, did I miss you on this one. sorry I have not been on vt very much and only there for to check something. If you ever come back this way again I hope to read your message in good time. Dave

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    white_smallstar Aug 4, 2015 at 6:47 AM

At the end, I didn't go to Udine in Aprile.
    I'll tell you in case I've another chance.
    Ciao

footstool's Profile Photo
footstool Jan 13, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Painter Dave, I'm John from New York City. You and your wife were kind enough to squire my then-wife and I around Padua for a day. Was it 2012? It was graduation day, and the students looked like chess pieces in their gowns! I recall that you were about to fly to the US to visit your ailing Dad. (I hope he is doing OK today.) We are planning to be in your neighbor during the Ides of March! Perhaps March 14 or 15. We're flying into Milan and taking the train to Venice. Would you guys be up for a day visit from us?! Thanks, and Happy New Year!

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Dec 12, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hi Dave! Just saw your post back to me on the Rome forum… Glad you had a good time in Prague: we've yet to do that one, and it's definitely near the top of the list! How is Orietta getting around on her leg? Healed up completely now?

• painterdave's Profile Photo
    painterdave Mar 31, 2015 at 2:31 AM

Sorry to be so late in answering your note on my visit to Prague... I think that it is a wonderful city... undamaged by bombing in WWII lots of things to see, cheap, and the beer is awesome!!! Love the food too, as it is a big change from pasta land where we live. Orietta is a lot better, but her leg hurts most all the time.. This is the way it will be, we think, she has 9 bolts holding it together. Walking less now... but still nothing stops us. We have a major trip planned for every other weekend until middle of June. Paris coming up for Easter!!! Ciao!

cwjcwj Nov 3, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Voltage Converter'. I appreciate your advice.

wcerule Oct 30, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'power adaptor'. I appreciate your advice.

jcl50 Oct 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Travel to Rothenburg'. I appreciate your advice.