"Honeymoon" Hopkins by nemethp
Hopkins Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 85 photos
This was my Wife and I's honeymoon and it was amazing. We went for the all inclusive trip through Jaguar Reef Resort. Belize was very easy to travel into and out of. The fact that the native language is English really helped out my wife and I. The connecting flight from Belize City to Dangriga was a trip...nothing like landing on some half paved "airport" runway. Once we got to our Resort, we only left for some adventure tours and a day of scuba diving. It was an amazing trip.
While we were down there, we kept ourselves busy spending hours on the beautifully raked beach and taking in some of the optional tours. We did the Southern Mayan Ruins tour, the Rainforest Kayaking, and the full day scuba. It was just wonderful and easy going.
- Pros:Still so wild and unrefined. It is amazing country
- Cons:Sand flies
- In a nutshell:Relaxing
nemethp's Related Pages
Hopkins Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hopkins - a Quiet 'Backwater' in Belize"
- "If you REALLY want to get away from it all..."
- "Hopkins: Laid Back, Out of the Way Living"
- "A Little Out of the Way for Traditional Culture"
- "Traveling aimlessly thru Central American continue"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hopkins
- Hotels in Hopkins
- Transportation in Hopkins
- Restaurants in Hopkins
- Shopping in Hopkins
- Warnings and Dangers in Hopkins
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hopkins
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Hopkins?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hopkins
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.