"Tok Bali, Kelantan Darul Naim" Kampong Tok Bali by Azri_Azmi
Kampong Tok Bali Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 6 photos
Mid of 1998, I was offered to replace a staff at the Kota Bharu Branch, Kelantan Darul Naim. It was a temporary replacement for a staff that was on the maternity leave. I grabed the offer without thinking twice as I had never been to Kelantan before and the allowances offered was irresistible.
So, I was in Kota Bharu for 2 months plus. At that time, I also managed to applied a 3 days leave and with a strong suggestion from a local friend of mine, I choose Tok Bali as my short vacation trip.
Situated in the Pasir Puteh district (towards Terengganu), Tok Bali is a special place to visit. Synonym with its jetty which is being used as a jetty to the beautiful Perhentian Island. Tok Bali also has its own interesting tourist attractions. Its a 40 minutes to 50 minutes drive from Kota Bharu to reach Tok Bali, could be faster but please drive carefully as the road is not a highway and quite a busy road all over from Kota Bharu to Tok Bali.
1. Water sport along the canal / river.
2. Nature & Environment ( very relaxing ).
5. Beautiful & clean beaches.
Azri_Azmi's Related Pages
Kampong Tok Bali Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kampong Tok Bali
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kampong Tok Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Tok Bali
Photos in Kampong Tok BaliSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 53 reviews, 200 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 35 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos