Pulau Langkawi Hotel Tips by Azri_Azmi Top 5 Page for this destination
Pulau Langkawi Hotels: 15,729 reviews and 334 photos
The City Bayview Langkawi
Recently (October 2006), I'd stayed in this hotel because my family house in Langkawiis fully occuppied with other relatives the came back from all over the states in Malaysia to celebrate Aidil Fitri. As my family house is within Kuah area, I decided to stay nearby so that I can easily travel on and off to the house.
City Bayview is situated in the heart of Kuah main town. Its the only hotel that really has a good setup in the town area.
The room that I'd stayed (deluxe) is spacious and very comfortable. Bed is huge, great view and complete with TV and coffee making facilities. The bathroom also is very big and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Lots of amenities and facilities offered here in the City Bayview such as Gymnassium, Coffee House, Chinesse Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Business Centre etc.
I'd notice a few area can be improved :-
a) Housekeeping should top up tea and coffee sachet during making up the room
b) Housekeeping should provide new shower gel, shampoo and soap during making up the room.
c) The sound from the aircond vent can the reduce more to ensure 100% relaxation to guest.
d) Daily breakfast buffet should have more variety of foods to choose.
e) The Facility Dept. should ensuring the room is ant free at all time.
f) TV remote should be placed in the room rather than guest to request for it.
Unique Qualities: 1) Entertainment centre is inside this hotel. There is a karaoke at the ground level.
2) Spa that offers massage services is also inside the hotel. (Alun - Alun Spa)
Address: Jalan Pandak Mayah 1, Pusat Bandar Kuah. 07000 Langkawi, Kedah
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The tallest hotel building that clearly can be seen on Kuah town.
Phone: 04 - 9661818
Baron Hotel Langkawi
I am putting up this tip is just because one of our VT friend did asked about which hotel that is situated near to Kuah Night Market.
The answer is the Baron Hotel. It is not a 'star star' hotel that offer luxurious and high class services plus accommodation. It is just a budget hotel and being build just next to Kuah's River.
And the night market which being held in Kuah for every Saturday and Wednesday is just in front of this hotel doorstep.
Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 604-966 2000 / 012-6230441
More Reviews (51)
- See All Freshly Made 'Kuih Peneram' - Kuah Night...
- See All Visiting Mahsuri's Mausoleum
- See All Local Design Clothes, T Shirt & Sarung...
- See All Karaoke Fun - #2
- See All The Langkawi Express (Train)
- Cut Throat Restaurant - Jala Restaurant
- History of Langkawi
- Total Packing Tips
- Keep Your Shoes / Boots Outside
- See All Water Sport
- See All Aggresive Monkey @ Seven Wells Waterfall
Been to Pulau Langkawi?Share your travels with the world!
Azri_Azmi's Related Pages
Pulau Langkawi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Langkawi - Historic Mythical Island"
- "LANGKAWI .WHERE THE HEART IS"
- "Pulau Langkawi"
- "Where heaven and earth meets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Langkawi
- Hotels in Pulau Langkawi
- Transportation in Pulau Langkawi
- Nightlife in Pulau Langkawi
- Restaurants in Pulau Langkawi
- Shopping in Pulau Langkawi
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Langkawi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Langkawi
- 53 Reviews
- 200 Photos
- 52 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Pulau Langkawi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Langkawi
- Posted in Travel Johor Bahru Forum "Re: Recommend for hotel in JB"
- updated a Pulau Langkawi Travel Page "Langkawi - Historic Mythical Island"
- Wrote a Review Freshly Made 'Kuih Peneram' - Kuah Night Market in Pulau Langkawi Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Freshly Made 'Kuih Peneram' - Kuah Night Market"
- Commented on one of Blondiina's Pulau Langkawi travel pages
Photos in Pulau LangkawiSee All Photos (200)
Read real reviews about Pulau Langkawi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 53 reviews, 200 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 35 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos