Melaka Shopping Tips by Azri_Azmi Top 5 Page for this destination
Melaka Shopping: 76 reviews and 111 photos
Dataran Pahlawan Mall is the latest mall now in town. Being constructed in the historical field of Dataran Pahlawan itself, this mall looks impresive and promising.
Many shops inside this mall selling varieties of items. Choices of restaurant also are in this mall.
Easy access to Banda Hilir Historical Zone plus there is a beautiful fountain inside this mall being carved with Melaka historical events all around.
Address: Dataran Pahlawan Mall, Banda Hilir, Melaka
Mahkota Parade is among the pioneer modern concept mega mall established in Melaka. Situated in strategic Banda Hilir, its surely a hotspot in the weekend.
Many shops are inside this mall includes of departmental store, boutiques, restaurants etc. It is a 2 storey shopping mall.
During weekend, this mall is kinda crowded with visitors from all over includes local even. The traffic to enter the mall will be jammed and hard to find a parking space either.
This is still the best mall in Melaka yet but in front of it the Dataran Pahlawan Mall is recently being opened and its surely will have to compete for the best mall in Melaka.
Address: Mahkota Parade, Banda Hilir, Melaka
TESCO is a well known superstore worldwide. This store in Melaka is my favourite spot to do my weekly shopping. Items being sold here really cheap compared to other shopping store in Melaka.
One of Abdul's Branch Along Jonker Street
The Abdul Company Antique Shop is one of many antique shops available along the Melaka famous Jonker Street. But as for this shop, the owner not only having 1 shop along this street, he got 3 shops all together making him as the one that having the most antique shop branches here. It also means that he do have a lot antique goods to offer and buyers do have lots of choices. And also by coincident, a staff of mine happened to worked here before. Wide range of choices from a basic antique to huge stuffs. Prices are from as cheap as RM10 to RM$$$$ and of course by knowing my staff makes the owner put a reasonable price for myself to purchase any of the antique. If you are looking for an antique here in Jonker Street, just mail me so that I may recommend you to the owner and start bargaining for the lowest price he can offer.
What to buy: Wide good choices
What to pay: RM10 ~ RM5000.
Address: Abdul Company Antique Shop, Jonker Street, Melaka
Directions: Right along the Jonker Street
More Reviews (31)
- See All Visiting Pantai Puteri / Puteri's Beach
- Seibukan Karate Do Member?
- See All Famous Tomyam Restaurant in Melaka
Azri_Azmi's Related Pages
Melaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Yeow Kwee (Glutton) in Melaka"
- "Melaka - The Historical City of Malaysia"
- "Historical Town of Melaka (Malacca)"
- "malacca, a smal historical city"
- "My Melaka"
- "More than a Historical Town - Home to Baba Nyonya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melaka
- Hotels in Melaka
- Transportation in Melaka
- Nightlife in Melaka
- Restaurants in Melaka
- Shopping in Melaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Melaka
- See All...
Explore the World
- Coron Island Hotels
- Kilkenny Hotels
- Rancho Cucamonga Hotels
- Oskarshamn Hotels
Badges & Stats in Melaka
- 35 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Melaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melaka
- Wrote a Review Visiting Pantai Puteri / Puteri's Beach in Melaka Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visiting Pantai Puteri / Puteri's Beach"
- Posted in Travel Johor Bahru Forum "Re: Recommend for hotel in JB"
- Commented on one of Jim_Eliason's Melaka travel pages
- updated a Melaka Travelogue "The Animal Planet !!!"
Photos in MelakaSee All Photos (133)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 53 reviews, 200 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 35 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Melaka hotel reviews
- The Golden Legacy Hotel Melaka
- 92 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Riviera Bay Resort
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 14, 2013
- Renaissance Melaka Hotel
- 271 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 24, 2013
- Tanjung Bidara Beach Resort
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 25, 2012
- Bayview Hotel Melaka
- 97 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Hotel Orkid Melaka
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- The Emperor Hotel Malacca
- 40 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 8, 2013
- Fairway Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2012
- Hotel Puri
- 449 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Fenix Inn
- 194 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Palace Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 14, 2009
- Grand Continental Hotel Melaka
- 49 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 30, 2012
- The Baba House
- 122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 22, 2013
- Temple's- 33 Reviews, 77 Photos
- St. Paul's Church Ruins- 49 Reviews, 89 Photos
- A' Famosa- 42 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Dutch Square- 37 Reviews, 63 Photos
- Museums- 34 Reviews, 80 Photos
- Churches- 46 Reviews, 68 Photos
- The Stadthuys- 34 Reviews, 51 Photos
- Trishaw Drivers- 14 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Princess Hang Li Poh's well- 9 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Kampung Kling Mosque- 16 Reviews, 45 Photos
See All Melaka Things to Do