"Shah Alam - My Second Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam by Azri_Azmi

Shah Alam Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 149 photos

Shah Alam the Introduction

Shah Alam is the capital city of the Selangor Darul Ehsan state. Its also being known as the Orchid City of Malaysia.

Shah Alam was officially opened in 1963 to replaced Kuala Lumpur as the State Government Administrative Center. This is due to Kuala Lumpur has been promoted to a state level herself.

Being recognized as a City in October 2000, Shah Alam is now rapidly grows and the government had already making a plan to transform Shah Alam into an Intelligent City.

My 2nd Home?

Well, just coincidently somewhere in March 2007, I was being instructed to re-setup a department at my company's Head Office in Petaling Jaya. After identifying matters and solutions, I was then being ordered to permanently taking care of that department beginning from March itself. Now, I am having 2 offices, 1 in Melaka and 1 in Selangor.

I had no choice rather than to get a house that is nearby to my working place. So I choose Shah Alam. There are many sections here in Shah Alam and I rented an apartment in Section 13.

And one thing that interesting here is that the name of all the road at Section 13 are related to sport such as Badminton Road, Ping Pong Road, Sepaktakraw Road, Snooker Road etc.

Convinience City

Shah Alam is a good place to stay indeed. All things that requires for a living is here in Shah Alam. From Shopping Mall to Restaurant, it is all here and short distance from each to the others.

The place that I am renting now is very near to the Hypermarket, restaurants, petrol stations, medical center, recreational areas and of course, just opposite of my apartment stands the huge Shah Alam stadium.

• Intro Updated Aug 23, 2007

• boocik04's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2007 at 4:42 AM

nice to have you as a neighbour, azri :-) ...

• i-s-a's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 5:51 PM

beautiful sun! it has been a while since i last saw you here. hope everything is well in melaka!

Azri_Azmi

“Kindness is a treasure.....”

Badges & Stats in Shah Alam

Have you been to Shah Alam?

Latest Activity in Shah Alam