"^| M | E | R | S | I | N | G |^" Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing by Azri_Azmi
Mersing Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 161 photos
Mersing is a destination that I frequently visit as one of my company's operations branch is here in Mersing. But yet from all those countless visit, I never had a chance to really understand and explore what Mersing has to offer.
Situated in the east cost of Malaysia, Mersing is a district of Johor Darul Takzim state. The distance of Mersing from Johor Bahru (Capital City of Johor) is around 130km. The road from Johor Bahru to Mersing is windy as there is no highway yet connecting to Mersing. As I am from Melaka, driving from Melaka to Mersing will take me around 3 hours to 4 hours depending on traffic. Usually the traffic here is not that heavy but we do have to becareful of lorries and trucks carrying and transporting Oil Palm as the road to here will have us to pass through wide Oil Palm plantation. Nevertheless, the road is in good shape.
Mersing is a coastal district and it is a well known for its jetty which is being used to transport tourists and travellers to various travel islands such as the popular Tioman Island.
There are few nice beaches around up north of Mersing and the most well known is the Air Papan beach. The beaches around the town is not that clean.
Mersing town is kinda small but offering its own speciallities. The town is clean and well manage by the manucipal.
One fine day, I will explore and expose the story and tips of Mersing in details.
'Keropok Lekor' is widely being sold here in Mersing as there are many 'Keropok Lekor' maker here in Mersing. 'Keropok... more travel advice
Azri_Azmi's Related Pages
Mersing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Peaceful And Tranquil Mersing"
- "Gateway to the Jewels of the Malaysia"
- "(mer)Sing For Your Supper"
- "^| M | E | R | S | I | N | G |^"
- "Untouch beach near palm oil plantations"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mersing
- Hotels in Mersing
- Transportation in Mersing
- Restaurants in Mersing
- Shopping in Mersing
- Warnings and Dangers in Mersing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mersing
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Mersing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mersing
Photos in MersingSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Intro, 53 reviews, 200 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melaka Intro, 35 reviews, 133 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 13 reviews, 57 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shah Alam Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Hangzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Johor Bahru Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Pulau Pangkor Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mersing Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
Latest Mersing hotel reviews
- Tioman Island Resort
- 554 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Fishing Bay Resort
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 6, 2013
- Raja Villa Resort & Hotel
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 3, 2011
- Embassy Hotel
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 26, 2013
- Rawa Island Safaris Resort
- 118 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Seri Malaysia Mersing
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013