"Bacalar - Just a quick trip thru" Bacalar by Ericasmurf99
Bacalar Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 40 photos
While on our Caribbean cruise we stopped in Costa Maya, Mexico. We booked a day trip out to the Kohulich Mayan Ruins, but our guide was kind enough to take us through this town also. We got to see the beautiful lake that has several stunning shades of blue, and the old fort that watched over it. Very nice addition to the day.
Please enjoy my little page on this town and also take a peek at my Kohunlich page too!
San Felipe, a fort built in 1729 to protect the Lagoon of Seven Colors area from pirates. You can see a beautiful view... more travel advice
Ericasmurf99's Related Pages
Bacalar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bacalar, Mexico"
- "Town of Bacalar near Chetumal"
- "Bacalar - Just a quick trip thru"
- "It seems Caribean sea water but it is a lagoon¡"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bacalar
- Hotels in Bacalar
- Transportation in Bacalar
- Restaurants in Bacalar
- Warnings and Dangers in Bacalar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bacalar
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bacalar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bacalar
Photos in BacalarSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 71 reviews, 206 photos, 6 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Liberty Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Kohunlích Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Isla de Roatán Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos