"Sandy Hook, Elliot County" Sandy Hook by Ericasmurf99
Sandy Hook Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Ummm the only reason I ever come to Sandy Hook is to visit my childhood friend, Bridgette. Her husband is from the area so when they got married they built a nice house here.
It is definatly small town living. It makes my hometown, West Liberty, look like a big city!
So I don't have alot of tips for this little place, but I just wanted to let people know it does exist.
Sandy Hook is the hometown of country music singer Keith Whitley. A statue of Whitley playing his guitar can be seen in the local cemetery. Although the statue is in Sandy Hook, Keith is buried in the Spring Hill Cemetery in Nashville, Tennessee. In commemoration of his life, residents and friends from Sandy Hook hold the annual Keith Whitley Memorial Ride from Sandy Hook to his Nashville gravesite.
Ericasmurf99's Related Pages
Sandy Hook Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sandy Hook
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sandy Hook?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sandy Hook
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 71 reviews, 206 photos, 6 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Liberty Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Kohunlích Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Isla de Roatán Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos