"Prestonsburg, Floyd County" Prestonsburg by Ericasmurf99
Prestonsburg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 1 photos
I went to college (Mayo tech) in Paintsville, which is one town over from Prestonsburg. So alot of people that I met where from this area, and I would go over here to meet up with them.
P-burg is a great town with alot to offer; my favorite is the Jenny Wiley theater, located within Jenny Wiley State Park. They also have the Mountain Arts Center, Kentucky Opry, Appalachian Artisan Center, Science Center and Planetarium, and the Loretta Lynn Homeplace.
Prestonsburg was the first town in the Big Sandy Valley and the first County Seat in all of Eastern Kentucky.
Lots of music acts come through here - big names too. I saw Blessed Union of Souls back in 2000 here. Good show, very... more travel advice
Ericasmurf99's Related Pages
Prestonsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Why Prestonsburg is a Star"
- "Prestonsburg, Floyd County"
- "IMNACTR's Prestonsburg page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prestonsburg
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Prestonsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prestonsburg
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 71 reviews, 206 photos, 6 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Liberty Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Kohunlích Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Isla de Roatán Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos