"Prague" Prague by Ericasmurf99
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,809 photos
The Czech Republic is a great place to travel. The main point of the trip was to see the Ossuary in Kutna Hora (Bone Church) but of course being so close to Prague we spent alot of time here too!
Another perk here is the exchange rate. A typical meal in the states would be $15.00. But here that "same meal" would only be $6.00! So don't feel guilty about buying all those souviners!
Please enjoy my Prague and Kutna Hora pages!
- Pros:Great city, good exchange rate
Very relaxing cruise that shows some highlights of Prague. The company is located under Charles Bridge. Free wine and... more travel advice
Like I said earlier, everything inside Prague Castle is expensive, but the view of the city is free...and the best... more travel advice
Ericasmurf99's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 19 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 71 reviews, 206 photos, 6 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 140 photos, 5 travelogues
- West Liberty Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ruinas Kohunlích Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Florida Keys Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 26 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Nassau Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Isla de Roatán Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos