"Chiavari - Gem of the Italian Riviera" Chiavari by rosata
Chiavari Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos
Beautiful piazzas and buildings, daily market, beaches, promenade, shopping arcades to stroll, bars and cafes aplenty - good transport links as it is on the Via Aurelia (SS1), close to the autostrada, train station.
Chiavari in Liguria is very close to my heart.
My great grandparents emigrated to England in 1900 from the Sturla Valley behind Chiavari; the entrance to the valley is at Carasco which heads through the mountains to Santo Stefano d'Aveto.
This photograph of me was taken in the same position as my great-grandfather on one of visits to see his siblings more than fifty years earlier.
Cafe/bar for espresso, soft drink, wine, beer, cocktail, liquor. Breakfast and snack food is available during the... more travel advice
rosata's Related Pages
Chiavari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chiavari at the Ligurian Coast"
- "a useful base..."
- "MARE E FOCACCIA........"
- "Chiavari - Gem of the Italian Riviera"
- "I don't remember Chiavari but..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiavari
- Hotels in Chiavari
- Transportation in Chiavari
- Restaurants in Chiavari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiavari
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Chiavari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiavari
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- updated a Chiavari Travel Page "Chiavari - Gem of the Italian Riviera"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Chiavari - Gem of the Italian Riviera"
- Wrote a Review Oodles of old world charm about Caffé Defilla in Chiavari Restaurants
- Commented on one of rozehill's Chiavari travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siracusa Intro, 31 reviews, 118 photos
- Morecambe Intro, 18 reviews, 65 photos
- Parco dell'Etna Intro, 14 reviews, 48 photos
- Avola Intro, 12 reviews, 50 photos
- Cassibile Intro, 16 reviews, 36 photos
- Noto Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Saint-Omer Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Ragusa Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos