"Noto UNESCO World Heritage Site" Noto by rosata
Noto Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 198 photos
Tourist Information Office:
Piazza XVI Maggio
Tel: 0030 0931 573779
During the period of the annual flower festival mounted police patrol the main street.
Photo taken from Campanile di San Carlo.
A small entrance fee takes you up a winding stone staircase to roof level.
- Pros:Jewel of a main street of monumental architecture
- Cons:It's 8 kilometres to the beach
- In a nutshell:Catch the golden glow on the buildings at sunset!
Lido di Noto is the beach resort for Noto. It is an ideal beach for families with children as the sea is beautiful and... more travel advice
Arriving in Noto Alta by car we park under the trees on the right of the photo on the way up to the centro - before the... more travel advice
rosata's Related Pages
Noto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Noto UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Noto a small City full of history!"
- "vibrant evenings in Noto"
- "baroque's capital in south sicily"
- "Noto (1)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Noto
- Hotels in Noto
- Transportation in Noto
- Restaurants in Noto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Noto
- 11 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Noto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Noto
Photos in NotoSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siracusa Intro, 58 reviews, 240 photos
- Morecambe Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos
- Cassibile Intro, 20 reviews, 61 photos
- Avola Intro, 15 reviews, 65 photos
- Parco dell'Etna Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos
- Noto Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint-Omer Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos