"Noto UNESCO World Heritage Site" Noto by rosata
Noto Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 214 photos
Tourist Information Office:
Piazza XVI Maggio
Tel: 0030 0931 573779
During the period of the annual flower festival mounted police patrol the main street.
Photo taken from Campanile di San Carlo.
A small entrance fee takes you up a winding stone staircase to roof level.
- Pros:Jewel of a main street of monumental architecture
- Cons:It's 8 kilometres to the beach
- In a nutshell:Catch the golden glow on the buildings at sunset!
The weekly fruit and vegetable market also has stalls with dairy and meat produce. This is held every Thursday morning... more travel advice
This is a monthly music event the last is in June 2014. more travel advice
rosata's Related Pages
Noto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Noto UNESCO World Heritage Site"
- "Noto a small City full of history!"
- "vibrant evenings in Noto"
- "baroque's capital in south sicily"
- "Noto (1)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Noto
- Hotels in Noto
- Transportation in Noto
- Restaurants in Noto
- Shopping in Noto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Noto
- 16 Reviews
- 63 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Noto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Noto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siracusa Intro, 71 reviews, 284 photos
- Cassibile Intro, 23 reviews, 80 photos
- Morecambe Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos
- Parco dell'Etna Intro, 22 reviews, 63 photos
- Avola Intro, 15 reviews, 66 photos
- Noto Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Broadstairs Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Floridia Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos