"Apocalyptical, but nice" Beeville by jinkoe
Beeville Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 13 photos
Upon arrival, it's impossible not to notice the barren nature of the town. The landscape is flat, sandy, wide-open; it goes on for ages without much in sight except for something like tumbleweed and a cactus here and there. It's empty and parts look like a post-nuke desert, but it's easy to overlook.
The people in Beeville are warm and rich of heart. They are accommodating 100% of the time, and welcoming to anyone and everyone. The people are genuinely nice, and in a short time you'll end up feeling like you've made good friends.
- Pros:The Desert
- Cons:The People
Beeville may be small, but there is actually a skydiving place in town! Sky's The Limit, the location that will provide... more travel advice
It's the toned-down version of what Outback, Chili's, and Applebee's has become in larger cities. There is a... more travel advice
jinkoe's Related Pages
Beeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Apocalyptical, but nice"
- "Beeville The Windmill City of South Texas"
- "Basaic Beeville Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beeville
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Beeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beeville
Top 10 Pages
- Jackson Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Puerto Rico 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Clarksville Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Beeville Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lawton 3 reviews
- Elberta 1 review, 1 photo
- Ducktown 1 review, 1 photo
- Laurel 1 review, 1 photo
- Nashville 1 review
No friends yet.