"The first place I ever really wanted to go to" Dublin by morgana17
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,421 reviews and 10,336 photos
The Dingle peninsula, in the West of Ireland, is well worth visiting. There is a dolphin called Fungi who lives in the bay and comes up to say hi to visitors. The coast is stunning.
My mum amongst beautiful flowers! But she's far lovelier than them!
Here (County Wicklow) is where part of the movie "Excalibur" was filmed.
- Pros:Ireland is a beautiful, generous Ireland. Its people are welcoming and there is plenty of work!
- Cons:Food isn't great and there is too much booze around!
- In a nutshell:This has been my home for the last 5 years
Dun Laoghaire is a lovely sea town in County Dublin. It's lovely to walk or skate on the pier, especially in spring (it... more travel advice
Wanna go shopping in Dublin? Be careful! Grafton Street and Stephen's Green Shopping Centre are great, but quite posh... more travel advice
morgana17's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "AT LAST I MADE IT TO DUBLIN"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos
- Dolceacqua Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannes Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Antibes Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Monaco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Càgliari Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue