My Favorite Pages

Athens

Travel Map

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Nov 11, 2015 at 6:46 AM

hi Mike, hope youre coming back to VT!?

Minceta's Profile Photo
Minceta Aug 27, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Hello, Mike!

I decided to write you as just barely three weeks ago I came back from my summer-holidays in the U.S.A. During this stay me (my husband and me) were in Boston, Niagara Falls, CHICAGO, Washington and New York. It was a wonderful trip. And Chicago is beautiful really. That's why now I would like to meet some people from Chicago to learn even more about your beautiful city. So, if you want, we can stay in touch. We liked Chicago really very much, although we stayed only for three days there.

Best regards from Belgrade,

Jasmina

IrishFem's Profile Photo
IrishFem Nov 8, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Really liked reading your travel pages. Very interesting. Greetings from Ireland.

RickinSF Jul 17, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Hi Mike - planning a trip to Istanbul. Not looking for any pricy, 5-star chain hotel - more local and comfy. Any suggestions?

perfectly_zen's Profile Photo
perfectly_zen May 8, 2009 at 7:53 AM

loved the picture with the cammel...that´s included in my "must do" list...=)

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Jul 22, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Your next trip? Make it really unique! It's not too late to attend WM08 - Jerusalem, Tel Aviv & Dead- Sea on 25- 28th Sept (+Petra 29-30th). We want to double the num of attendees to 100! Click to learn where, when, what, how, how much! Avi [FruitLover].

Sage49's Profile Photo
Sage49 Feb 7, 2008 at 7:29 AM

Mike, I agree, Ireland's great. Been to Northern Ireland. I loved it even more. Btw why is Thailand on your 'want to go back' AND 'never been' lists?

call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
call_me_rhia Jan 13, 2008 at 3:44 AM

r u back from your trip? how was it? let me know when you have some photos online, especialy of india. And happy new year btw

mad4travel's Profile Photo
mad4travel Nov 7, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Hi, found your pages after you were a featured member on the homepage today. Very enjoyable. Shame you hate London.

jillyjirbee's Profile Photo
jillyjirbee Oct 27, 2007 at 8:47 AM

Hope you'll include the Philippines in your wishlist soon.