"Milan's new Kotor Page" Kotor by Milan
Kotor Travel Guide: 552 reviews and 1,288 photos
Kotor is a city on the coast of Adriatic sea in Montenegro, Yugoslavia.
During its rich history the city has been an important trade and maritime center. It has been ruled by Illyrians, Romans, Hungarians, Medieval Serbia, Venetians, French and Austrians.
Old town Kotor is placed on UNESCO world cultural heritage list.
Milan's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Photos in KotorSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Zadar Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Szeged Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Split Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Nis Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Podgorica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos