"Madrid and Cerillos, NM" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid by tunisianhick
Madrid Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 66 photos
hwy 14 north to santa fe runs through Madrid. it is an old mining town that appears to be experiencing a bout of gentrification. art galleries, 2 hostels/b&b's, a great bar called the mineshaft tavern, and a landlocked boat on a hill. the town facilitates many events on weekends. when i think of madrid, i think patchouli.
up the road from madrid is cerillos. cerillos has a petting zoo, post office, and a street with many old buildings that are abandoned.
- In a nutshell:rich folks
tunisianhick's Related Pages
Madrid Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Artist Colony on the Turquoise Trail"
- "On the Turquoise Trail"
- "A place to play along the Turquoise Trail"
- "Along the Turquoise Trail"
- "Madrid and Cerillos, NM"
- "Madrid, Careful How you Say It...."
- "MADRID, NEW MEXICO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Madrid
- Hotels in Madrid
- Transportation in Madrid
- Restaurants in Madrid
- Shopping in Madrid
- Warnings and Dangers in Madrid
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Madrid
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madrid
Top 10 Pages
- Cartagena Intro, 3 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Albuquerque Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos
- Madrid Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santa Fe Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Castilla-La Mancha Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cadiz Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Altea Intro, 1 review, 5 photos