"Late blooming travellers." Sunsparkjr's Profile

About us

My family and I live in a small rural community just outside of Richmond, Va. - Powhatan County. We are on 23 acres, which is little more than a building lot for this area, with three horses - Sunny, Sparkle, and J.R (hence the Sunsparkjr), two dogs, and numerous cats.

We just started serious travelling for vacations about 6 years ago because of two opportunities - a trip I won through work and my wife's trip to China as a helper for a friend's adoption. Since then we have gotten the bug about as badly as our meager disposable income will allow, which hasn't been much. Fortunately our two boys are more curious about the world than they are in need of entertainment so .... off we go, whenever we can.

I've gotten some great information from this site and hope to use it regularly to fine-tune our travel.

• Intro Updated Jan 30, 2006

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2007 at 3:55 PM

Thanks for your comment. BTW, could you put the info about the Archeologia Card onto your Travel Pages as a Tip? It will quickly be lost in the Forum but a Tip is forever. Just a thought.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2006 at 3:31 AM

Good info on your Rome forum re the Archeologia Card - I live here and didn't know. grazie, Carol

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 11:15 PM

Good morning from Athens, Greece. How are things down ya'lls way?

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Pete thanks for dropping in on my HP and Happy belated Birthday to you! Hope it was great! Welcome to VT. There are many animal lovers on here. :) Joyce

• stappm's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 5:51 PM

Happy Birthday! May your year be full of good things and lots of travel! from San Francisco :)M

• zanzooni's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2006 at 8:18 PM

It'd be great if you'd build your pages...I used to work near where you live....~

• Hopkid's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2006 at 7:29 PM

Glad to see another Richmonder on VT! Welcome! You'll have fun here! Andy

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Sunsparkjr

“I can't be out of money, I still have checks!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.