Costa Smeralda Hotel Tips by icunme
Costa Smeralda Hotels: 2 reviews and 7 photos
My favorite - view from the wooden bridge
Recognize the lobby from 007?? Surely the most glamorous Hotel in Costa Smeralda - great round lobby bar - generous drinks - sumptuous dining.
Terms & Conditions April, 2006 Double Euro 375,00 Junior Suite or Suite Euro 705,00 May, October, 2006 Double Euro 660,00 Junior Suite or Suite Euro 1115,00 June, September 2006 Double Euro 1120,00 Junior Suite or Suite Euro 2110,00 July, August, 2006 Double Euro 1630,00 Junior Suite or Suite Euro 2950,00
Complimentary daily buffet breakfast A minimum stay of 3 nights is required Rates subject to availability Blackout dates may apply Rate plan must be given when making reservations by phone Not applicable to groups Advance reservations recommended Tax and service included in the rate Not to be combined with other offers or promotions
And this is the "special rate"............
Unique Qualities: Designed to resemble a charming fishing village, the hotel's towers, terraces, irregular roofs, and porticoes blend beautifully with the natural landscape of rosemary bushes and rockroses and embrace its private harbour.
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Costa Smeralda - From Porto Cervo Village
Follow the signs to Olbia and then to Cala di Volpe (approximately 6 kilometers).
We stay at one of the properties owned by a friend but check with local real estate agents for condo rentals - a good alternative to the very expensive hotels in the area.
Unique Qualities: Frescos - frescos - inside and out !!
Directions: Porto Cervo
More Reviews (9)
icunme's Related Pages
Costa Smeralda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Costa Smeralda - Europe's playground"
- "Summer 2001 : East Sardinia"
- "emerald coast- costa smeralda"
- "The beautiful island"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Utica
- Hotel Concorde Bellepierre
- The Concord Suites
- Canoe Bay
- William Ann Motel
- Plaza Las Glorias Manzanillo
- Residence Inn Columbia Maryland
- Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel Bali
- Green Field Hotel Hoi An
- Wereham House Hotel
- Post Hotel Rossli
- Noho Hostel
- Hotel Apartamento Santa Eulalia Beach Club
- Yellow Submarine Backpackers
Badges & Stats in Costa Smeralda
- 11 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Costa Smeralda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Smeralda
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Beach outing"
- Wrote a Review the most glamorous Hotel in Costa... in Costa Smeralda Hotels
- updated a Costa Smeralda Travel Page "Costa Smeralda - Europe's playground"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Costa Smeralda - Europe's playground"
- Commented on one of randychiara's Costa Smeralda travel pages
Read real reviews about Costa Smeralda Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 242 reviews, 665 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vatican City Intro, 59 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Como Intro, 41 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 33 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostia Antica Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beverly Hills Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ostia Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos