"Mondello Beach - close to Palermo - SICILY" Mondello by icunme

Mondello Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 52 photos

Beautiful Beach - Charming Village - Happy People

Mondello seems to be a world of its own - apart from the stress and fast pace of Palermo. Enjoy the views of Modello and know that photos cannot do justice to this lovely enclave. This photo is the view from my living room balcony.

For once - I would rather be right where I am than on this ship!

Another masterpiece with each Mondello sunset.......

• Pros:Tutto bene!!
  • Cons:Summer ends
  • In a nutshell:Once you're there - you don't ever want to leave!
  • Intro Updated Sep 22, 2009

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Mondello looks like the place to realx and get sun and great water views. Glad you liked it a lot.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Looks so sunny and delightful! Thank you for giving me a wonderful tour! Nice page!

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2009 at 5:14 AM

This looks like paradise for lovers of water-sports and sun/ Lovely pictures, especially the sunrise/sunset - its stunning.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Nov 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Carol, Mondello is a nice respite from the fast paced Palermo. The fish market in Palermo is almost as fresh as the one in Mondello.

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 7:06 AM

We stayed in a gorgeous B&B in Mondello last year - a great base for that part of Sicily and a lovely retreat at the end of each day. leyle

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2009 at 6:45 AM

I'm certain I would enjoy watching the sunset in one of the cafes here. Beautiful beach. Thanks for the little respite.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Wow, what a great little page about Mondello. I was fascinated that you hired your own driver and that it was inexpensive...seems the way to go. Beautiful photographs of this lovely location.

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I'm a sucker for a good sunset ;-) Didn't even realise this place existed or we might have checked it out when in Palermo!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Interesting Mondello travel page with great images. Mondello village certainly looks interesting to visit and explore. The sunset in Mondello indeed looks amazing. ~ho & pang

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Thanks a lot Carol. It was possible only because friends like you who spent time in watching my tips and pages.

icunme Used To Live Here!

icunme

“I'm not aging - I'm just busy living happily ever after..............”

Badges & Stats in Mondello

Have you been to Mondello?

Latest Activity in Mondello