Rome Tourist Trap Tips by icunme Top 5 Page for this destination
Rome Tourist Traps: 295 reviews and 180 photos
I don't like to badmouth hard-working people who need to make a living - however, I am prompted to make note of the many overpriced cart concessionairs in Villa Borghese - without exception (and please correct me if you have found any kindness), I consistently see them surley and always charging higher than necessary prices. Hold hope it will change.
9/10/06 - I just received a comment from a VT Rome tourist who attempted to buy a soda - asked the price and was told 6 € for a small coke - then, got a nasty attitude when he put it back and did not complete the purchase.
Fun Alternatives: Buy those snacks you like before entering the park.
More Reviews (241)
- See All Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature...
- See All Sushi in Rome
- See All CARAVAGGIO Exhibit - Palazzo Venezia
- See All 3-star in 5-star location
- See All Biggest MALL in Rome - Parco Leonardo
- See All Low Cost Airport Transfer - USO Rome...
- See All Christmas Eve 7 Fish Traditional Dinner
- See All Should I rent a scooter to see Rome?
- See All Tram
- See All Bike and Hike along the Via Appia Antica
- See All JONATHAN'S ANGELS - not an angel seen...
Been to Rome?Share your travels with the world!
icunme's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "La Città Dei Sette Colli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 242 Reviews
- 677 Photos
- 290 Forum posts
- 151 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
- updated a Rome Travelogue "Secrets of Villa Borghese Part III"
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Beach outing"
- Commented on one of floridacouple's Rome travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature lovers"
- Wrote a Review Orto Botanico - Garden Oasis for nature lovers in Rome Off The Beaten Path
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (677)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Intro, 242 reviews, 665 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vatican City Intro, 59 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Como Intro, 41 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago di Como Intro, 33 reviews, 75 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 26 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ostia Antica Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beverly Hills Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Milan Intro, 12 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 7 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ostia Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos
- Colosseum- 492 Reviews, 920 Photos
- Piazza Venezia - Vittoriano- 187 Reviews, 307 Photos
- Trevi Fountain - Fontana di Trevi- 341 Reviews, 565 Photos
- Spanish Steps - Piazza di Spagna- 304 Reviews, 480 Photos
- Roman Forum- 243 Reviews, 467 Photos
- Piazza Navona- 171 Reviews, 290 Photos
- Castel Sant'Angelo- 145 Reviews, 280 Photos
- Piazza Campo de' Fiori- 64 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Villa Borghese- 75 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Palatine Hill- 76 Reviews, 147 Photos
See All Rome Things to Do