"Kingman, Arizona" Kingman by MIdgiemoon
Kingman Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 268 photos
Kingman is approximately 120 miles south of las vegas. I went there to see my uncle, and to take care of some family business. On the way from Las Vegas, we drove on Rt. 93, which takes you through Boulder City and over the Hoover Dam. the ride at night is tricky, but during the day, the scenery is stunning.
Kingman is at the crossroads of I-40 and Rt. 93, so there are plenty of places to shop, eat, and stay. I stayed at my uncles place, about 12 miles out of time. He has a fantastic view of the Hualapi ( pronounced wall-a-pie) mountains, and the mst unbelievable sunsets. From Kingman, the west end of the grand canyon is 40 miles away, and the gaming town of Laughlin, NV, is also close by. While Kingman is not a tourist destination, I did find it a nice place to spend a few days.
MIdgiemoon's Related Pages
Kingman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kingman ~Route 66"
- "Basaic Kingman Page"
- "Historic Railroad and Route 66 Town"
- "There's a Very Big Pile of Rocks southeast of Town"
- "Transportation Center"
- "Kingman, Arizona"
- "mafootje's new Kingman Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kingman
- Hotels in Kingman
- Transportation in Kingman
- Restaurants in Kingman
- Warnings and Dangers in Kingman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kingman
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kingman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kingman
Photos in KingmanSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Cooperstown Intro, 1 review, 11 photos
- Honduras Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Nags Head Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Fitchburg 1 review, 5 photos
- Portland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kingman Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Providence 1 review, 3 photos
- Shanghai 1 review
- Peterborough 1 review
No friends yet.