"Attractive, small & very warm town" Nürnberg by Marina_tom
Nürnberg Travel Guide: 880 reviews and 2,943 photos
During my one night stay in Nürnberg, I've seen just a center of town and I like it. Town seems to be quiet, not too big but with all the interesting things. I like that old buildings. Family houses are very nice with funny roofs, gardens are very neat and warm.
- Pros:nice, quiet German town
- Cons:I was too short there to notice cons
- In a nutshell:sweet family houses
We took food for out. Waiter was nice and food was ready for few minutes. We all got fortune cookies (2 times!). I was... more travel advice
Shops with clothes, expensive jewelry, watches, crystal, Nici toys.. more travel advice
Marina_tom's Related Pages
Nürnberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LOVED HISTORIC NUREMBERG!"
- "Willlkommen in... Nämberch!"
- "Nuremberg Altstadt"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nürnberg
- Hotels in Nürnberg
- Transportation in Nürnberg
- Nightlife in Nürnberg
- Restaurants in Nürnberg
- Shopping in Nürnberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Nürnberg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nürnberg
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nürnberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nürnberg
Photos in NürnbergSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novigrad Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Croatia Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues