"Krka NP" Top 5 Page for this destination Krka National Park by Marina_tom
Krka National Park Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 217 photos
Park is established in 1985 and it's 7th NP in Croatia (the youngest NP in Croatia is North Velebit-8th NP). The NP Krka is located entirely within the territory of Šibnik-Knin County. At the centre of the park is lake Visovac, below the Roski slap waterfalls. From here the Krka river joins up with the river Cikola, flowing over Skradinski buk and out to the sea.
- Pros:*****pure nature****
During your stay in Krka NP you'll see few old ladies selling drinks in bottles and few other things that come from... more travel advice
Marina_tom's Related Pages
Krka National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "National Park Krka"
- "The best taste of Nature"
- "The Krka National park"
- "Krka NP"
- "Krka National Park, Croatia"
- "MONASTERY KRKA"
- "Another impressive spot in Croatia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krka National Park
- Hotels in Krka National Park
- Transportation in Krka National Park
- Restaurants in Krka National Park
- Shopping in Krka National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Krka National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krka National Park
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Krka National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krka National Park
Top 10 Pages
- Milan Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Novigrad Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Croatia Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues