"Mabuhay, and Welcome to Palawan!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan by joysweet
Province of Palawan Travel Guide: 1,858 reviews and 6,332 photos
Visted PP with my mum's friends (Mommy Elena Cu and Mommy Belen Go) We arrived Puerto Princesa from Manila via PR195.
Visted the following sites around the city:
1. Palawan Wildlife Resource and Reservation Center (Croc Farm)
2. Bakers Hill (a very cheesy place!)
3. Rancho Sta Monica (owned by former Philippine Congressman/House Speaker Ramon Mitra)
4. Aga Estate Farm (a farm owned by a family friend of the Go family, our host)
Had dinner a Kinabuch Restaurant, a very popular dining place in town.
Saw this funny sign in PPS: Umasa kay Lord, wag sa Drug Lord (Hope in the Lord/God, not with a Druglord)
Spent 2nd day at Dos Palmas Arrecefi Resort, Honda Bay
Travel time of around 30-45 minutes from the city, then a 15-20 minute ferry ride to the resort. Transpo is included in day tour package
Third day at Puerto Princesa Underground Subterrenean Water Park
Had a very nice adventure in the park. There were monkeys "begging" for food!
The park is located roughly 2-3 hours (in rough and bumpy road) from Puerto Princessa in Sabang town.
This time, I was with my family (Mother, Patty, Kim and Io with their kids). Spent Christmas there.
We contracted the services of a very reliable tour guide (Marlo, mobile # +639068897483). His package includes:
1. Airport welcome (with lovely native necklaces for our souvenir)
2. Half day City Tour
3. Honda Bay Tour (with yummy yummy seafood lunch - shrimp, bangus, rice, salad and grilled pork chop)
4. Estrella Falls Tour (with another yummy seafood lunch - crabs, fish, rice, salad, grilled eggplant and grilled chicken)
Serves continenal breakfast (comes with the rooms usually) - either at their Garden Cafe, at the veranda outside your... more travel advice
Try their Ensaymada (about 120+ per big box) and Chocolate Crinkles (3 packs for 100) more travel advice
joysweet's Related Pages
Province of Palawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, and Welcome to Palawan!"
- " The Last Frontier"
- "Palawan, Puerto Princessa"
- "Where Blue Meets Green"
- "Province of Palawan"
- "Visiting Palawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Palawan
- Hotels in Province of Palawan
- Transportation in Province of Palawan
- Nightlife in Province of Palawan
- Restaurants in Province of Palawan
- Shopping in Province of Palawan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Palawan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Palawan
- 31 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Province of Palawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Palawan
- updated a Province of Palawan Travel Page "Mabuhay, and Welcome to Palawan!"
- Posted in Travel Dubai Forum "Marhaba Lounge in Terminal 3"
- Commented on one of elsadran's Province of Palawan travel pages
- Wrote a Review Audissie Pension in Province of Palawan Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bilao at Palayatok Restaurant"
Photos in Province of PalawanSee All Photos (79)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 96 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos