"Mabuhay, and Welcome to Palawan!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan by joysweet

Province of Palawan Travel Guide: 1,205 reviews and 4,135 photos

My 1st PP Trip

Visted PP with my mum's friends (Mommy Elena Cu and Mommy Belen Go) We arrived Puerto Princesa from Manila via PR195.

Visted the following sites around the city:
1. Palawan Wildlife Resource and Reservation Center (Croc Farm)
2. Bakers Hill (a very cheesy place!)
3. Rancho Sta Monica (owned by former Philippine Congressman/House Speaker Ramon Mitra)
4. Aga Estate Farm (a farm owned by a family friend of the Go family, our host)

Had dinner a Kinabuch Restaurant, a very popular dining place in town.

Saw this funny sign in PPS: Umasa kay Lord, wag sa Drug Lord (Hope in the Lord/God, not with a Druglord)

****

Spent 2nd day at Dos Palmas Arrecefi Resort, Honda Bay

Travel time of around 30-45 minutes from the city, then a 15-20 minute ferry ride to the resort. Transpo is included in day tour package

****

Third day at Puerto Princesa Underground Subterrenean Water Park

Had a very nice adventure in the park. There were monkeys "begging" for food!

The park is located roughly 2-3 hours (in rough and bumpy road) from Puerto Princessa in Sabang town.

My 2nd Trip

This time, I was with my family (Mother, Patty, Kim and Io with their kids). Spent Christmas there.

We contracted the services of a very reliable tour guide (Marlo, mobile # +639068897483). His package includes:

1. Airport welcome (with lovely native necklaces for our souvenir)
2. Half day City Tour
3. Honda Bay Tour (with yummy yummy seafood lunch - shrimp, bangus, rice, salad and grilled pork chop)
4. Estrella Falls Tour (with another yummy seafood lunch - crabs, fish, rice, salad, grilled eggplant and grilled chicken)

• Last visit to Province of Palawan: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Jan 24, 2007

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2009 at 4:09 AM

This place will be in my mind whenever I visit Manila. BTW where are you these days? Singapore or at Manila?

• matt10gonzalez's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 8:55 PM

You've been to Palawan too? Oh yeah! I wanna go back there too!I hope it's not expensive!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2007 at 12:58 AM

Palawan is such beautiful place for the sea and great food. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, SL :)

• juliewong's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2007 at 7:08 AM

Wow... this place looks like a nice place for vacation.

• hivaoa1's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 3:45 AM

I already miss the island so much...

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2007 at 7:50 AM

Yehey naka update ka na;) at last I have something to read;) hehehe!NAgpunta ka na din ba ng Port Barton?Kasi parang gusto din namin magpunta dun.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 4:33 PM

hi Joy, interesting tips about Palawan. I've never been to PH, but I'd love to go some day. fergy.

• freeboracaytrip's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2006 at 5:53 AM

great photos!

• shikokuzen's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 1:44 AM

Hi Joy.......everything looks so good....every time i visit another page i want to come for real.......i just ain't that rich!!!! hahahaha

• bike_packer's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2006 at 1:17 AM

hey, joy! we've been to crocodile farm 8 years ago and that crocodile skin is still hanging as it was before. we miss palawan!

joysweet

“life in a small island”

Badges & Stats in Province of Palawan

Have you been to Province of Palawan?

Latest Activity in Province of Palawan