Davao City Transportation Tips by joysweet Top 5 Page for this destination
Davao City Transportation: 27 reviews and 33 photos
Willert was recommeneded to me by Malagos Garden manager Belinda. He charged us 1000pesos for a half day's worth of service, bringing and waiting for us at Eden Mountain Resort.
Phone: Willert Rodriguez 0917-7398816
Type: Car/Motor Home
Malagos Garden Resort Van
Airport Shuttle is 800p per trip/one way. So to maximize the cost, make sure that there are other passengers going to malagos so you can share the cost.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Minimum fare of 7php for the 1st 4 kms. I recommend taking the jeepneys in Davao City as their routes are clearly marked and most of them are in a "circular" route.
One of the popular modes of transpo around town. Minimum fare of 7php for the 1st 4 kms of journey. The hard thing for this type of transpo is that if you're tall, expect to be hunched down the entire duration of your journey!
For longer routes (like Downtown to SM), take a regular jeep!
Davao International Airport
Imo, one of the best international airports in the country. Even better than the Ninoy Aquino International Terminal 1.
Domestic flights from Manila and Cebu. International flights from Singapore, Manado.
Cebu Pacific to Davao!
Cebu Pacific flies Manila - Davao vv about 8x daily. First flight out of Manila is at 4am, last flight out of Davao is 9pm.
Now being the premier budget airline in the Philippines, they have stopped serving snacks on board. They do still serve drinks (C2, which is also from their sister company URC). Hot drinks (coffee and tea) are available upon request.
Still with their fun games on board, on my flight they played the Trivia Game. Mum and I won and their questions were:
1. Where is the maiden flight of Cebu Pac? Ans: Cebu City
2. What is their next international destination starting Aug 31? Ans: Singapore
We both got Cebu Pacific mobile phone cases. But mine doesn't fit into it :(
More Reviews (33)
- See All Orchids Galore
- See All Orchids, Orchid, Orchids
- See All Casa Leticia
- See All Davao Association of Tour Operators
joysweet's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Antigua Island Hotels
- Llanddwyn Island Hotels
- Funks Grove Hotels
- Abilene Hotels
- Velden am Wörthersee
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 39 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 44 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 96 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (119)
Top Davao City hotels