Davao City Things to Do Tips by joysweet Top 5 Page for this destination
Davao City Things to Do: 83 reviews and 156 photos
13 km Wild Water Fun from Tamugan to Lacson
Min of 5 pax, 2k per head
Inclusive of: Transpo (from Croc Park), Packed Lunch, Bottled Water, Use of gears and equipment, Guide's Fee, Souvenir shirt, Photo CD (2 CD for group of 6)
8.30 am - Assembly at Croc PArk
9.30 am - Departure
10.30 am - Arrival at Put In area, Tamugan
11 am - Start of rafting
12 nn - Lunch
3 pm - Arrival at Take Out area, Purok 8, Lacson
3.50 pm - departure for Croc Park
4.30 pm - arrival at Croc Park
Directions: Other Contacts: John - +63920-9546897, Atoy +639209546898, Pidot +639209546896
Book at the Croc Park
If you love orchids, Davao is one of the best places to see them. Is home to the Waling Waling - one of the Philippines' finest contribution to the Orchid World
Address: around town
Right beside the Croc Farm
Address: Diversion Road, Maa, Davao City
Shows include: Croc dancing (sat/sun: 4:30), Croc feeding (sun: 5:15), Pangil Encounter(sat/sun: 4:45), Tightrope stunts (sat/sun: 5:30) and animal petting (sat/sun: 5:15)
Address: Diversion Road, Maa, DAvao City
Phone: +63823013274 +63823012762
The Philippine Eagle Foundation is a non profit organization dedicated to savign the endangered Philippine Eage (Pithecophaga Jefferyi) and its rainforest habitat. Organized in 1987, it had before that time been operating as a project undertaking research, rehab and captive breeding.
Adopt an Eagle: 100k
Adopt a Nest: 50k
Address: VAL Leaning Village, Ruby St. Marfori Heights, Dav
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full body massage - 250
facial deep cleansing - 150
back massage - 150
foot fetish massage - 150
foot fetish spa and massage - 200
body scrub - 350
sun to thurs - 12pm to 10pm
fri to sat 12pm to 2am
Address: Las Casitas Inn, Mezzanine Level, Rizal Street Dav
Agro Trade Fair at SM City Davao
Every year, around August, Davao Celebrates Kadayawan (Harvest) Festival. One of the highlights of the festival is the Agro Trade Fair. This year (2006) one of the trade fair was held at SM City Davao.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Orchids Galore
- See All Casa Leticia
- See All Davao Association of Tour Operators
- See All The Venue
joysweet's Related Pages
Davao City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!"
- "Davao: The Place Beyond the High Grounds"
- "The world's largest city"
- "Davao City -Home Sweet Home"
- "Peaceful City"
- "MY HOME"
- "Madayaw Davao!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davao City
- Hotels in Davao City
- Transportation in Davao City
- Nightlife in Davao City
- Restaurants in Davao City
- Shopping in Davao City
- Warnings and Dangers in Davao City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Millersburg Hotels
- Singosari Hotels
- Yadkin Valley Hotels
- Velipoja Hotels
- Kampung Pasir Salak
Badges & Stats in Davao City
- 39 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 44 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Davao City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davao City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 96 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos