"Mabuhay, Welcome to Davao City!" Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City by joysweet

Davao City Travel Guide: 544 reviews and 1,888 photos

Indiana Jones - Joy style! :)

• Last visit to Davao City: Aug 2006
  • Intro Written Aug 26, 2006

• leeanthonyhk1984's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Your information about Las Casitas de Angela Inn is very useful. I would like to know 1) What kind of room did u stay ? 2) Have a bathtub inside the toilet? Thank you!

• Jan 23, 2008 at 11:52 AM

your comments on davao were right on i love davao so much .actualy i have moved from canada to davao ,getting married to my fiance who is from davao

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2007 at 12:58 AM

Excellent page of Davao. Heard the durians there are nice too :)

• Aug 4, 2007 at 4:54 PM

I recently visited Davao City for the first time. We, stayed at the Bogobo hotel in room 302 also. I can't say enough about the staff that works there. They were so helpfull in anything we needed. The price with very affordable. Charlie & Anita USA

• yellowcab's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2007 at 7:06 AM

Wow you've got so plenty of tips for Davao. Have you been to all these famed attractions? WOW I wanna go this place.

• olitrac's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2007 at 9:19 PM

hi joy, i think you missed davao city hall. the picture you took was the Sanggunian Building we call it the white house. city hall is about 100 meters away near the rizal park. thanx for visiting davao city.

• aussiejen's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2007 at 6:45 PM

I like eating in foodcourts, always so much to choose from.

• laqjaw's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2007 at 7:25 PM

You mentioned of a "no-durian" policy in 1 hotel .One of the reasons my husband & I going to Davao is to feast on Durian. Saang hotel kaya hindi strict sa durian? :)

• nixca316's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 2:40 AM

buti ka pa, 37 tips... haven't really started my tips...kulang ako sa pictures on file. Gotta go in a few...siguro busy ka, ano? Take care! Mwah!

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2006 at 12:59 AM

the phillipines i have yet to visit, but i will one day promise, thanks for sharing your homeland with me

joysweet

“life in a small island”

Badges & Stats in Davao City

Have you been to Davao City?

Latest Activity in Davao City