"Mabuhay, Welcome to Kalibo!" Top 5 Page for this destination Kalibo by joysweet
Kalibo Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 195 photos
Kalibo is more popularly known as one of the airports/gateway to the world famous Boracay island, but the Ati-atihan festival held every January is as popular as Bora.
Asian Spirit now flies to Kalibo, with a cheaper airfare than their Caticlan route and a free shuttle/bus ride to the... more travel advice
Van ride from Kalibo airport to Caticlan Jetty Port would cost about 200-250, inclusive of the boat ride. There's no... more travel advice
joysweet's Related Pages
Kalibo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Kalibo!"
- "Home of the Ati-Atihan Festival."
- "Literally a flying visit."
- "Kalibo, Province of Aklan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalibo
- Hotels in Kalibo
- Transportation in Kalibo
- Nightlife in Kalibo
- Restaurants in Kalibo
- Shopping in Kalibo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalibo
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Kalibo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalibo
Photos in KaliboSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manila Intro, 96 reviews, 175 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davao City Intro, 39 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Palawan Intro, 31 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quezon Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos