"Road Trip to Mildura" Mildura by sneakye
Mildura Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 202 photos
Who doesn't like a good old road trip - we decided to drive from Sydney to Mildrua with my a small convoy of my extended family.
Australia is an awesome place to do roadtrips - but it takes longer than some people tend to think. It took us two days driving to get there and two days back.
The picture is of me at Cooma cottage just outside Yass.
On a road trip - you must amuse yourself by purchasing crazy
drinks with lots of colouring so you spend the rest of the car trip
hyper. Pictured is my uncle and I drinking some nice shakes that
have probably clogged our arteries.
Yes - sandunes are fun.
ESPECIALLY when you like to roll down them.
Like me. I see a hill and I must roll.
Check me out rolling down the sandunes.
- Pros:Driving there is fun. The town is lovely, small and very pretty.
- Cons:It apparently gets very hot.
What a pleasant way to see a bit of the river than to take a paddle boat. There are lots of different rides you can do -... more travel advice
sneakye's Related Pages
Mildura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the wine region"
- "Mildura on the Murray"
- "River, wine and lots of sun"
- "Road Trip to Mildura"
- "Sweetberry's Mildura Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mildura
- Hotels in Mildura
- Transportation in Mildura
- Nightlife in Mildura
- Restaurants in Mildura
- Shopping in Mildura
- Warnings and Dangers in Mildura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mildura
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Mildura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mildura
Photos in MilduraSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Darwin Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Japan 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Mildura Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sydney 5 reviews
- Kyoto 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.