"Santa Fe, Capital of New Mexico" Santa Fe by Cruiseone2003
Santa Fe Travel Guide: 693 reviews and 1,395 photos
Santa Fe is a beautiful city that is the capital of New Mexico. What I love the most about Santa Fe is the architecture, the majority of the buildings are built out of adobe which gives the city the look of a Pueblo. As a child I remember driving up north and we would stop in Santa Fe for lunch in the "Plaza" which is the center of town. The Native Americans would be selling beautiful turquoise and silver jewelery, they still do actually. We'd have some traditional food at a local restaurant and then continue on our journey. Santa Fe has grown up now, the Plaza is still there but all the shops have since been sold and you'll now find very expensive galleries selling arts and crafts.
One of the newest art museums to open is the Georgio O'Keepfe Museum. If you are a fan of her work, this is probably the only collection of Ms O'Keefe's work under one roof in the U.S.
Cruiseone2003's Related Pages
Santa Fe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Pristine Winter Wonderland--Santa Fe,New Mexico"
- "Santa Fe, New Mexico"
- ""Fanta Se""
- "La Villa Real de la Santa Fe"
- "Steep in History"
- "The City Different"
- "Santa Fe Days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Fe
- Hotels in Santa Fe
- Transportation in Santa Fe
- Nightlife in Santa Fe
- Restaurants in Santa Fe
- Shopping in Santa Fe
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Fe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Fe
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Santa Fe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Fe
Photos in Santa FeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 10 photos
- Knokke-Heist Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 10 reviews
- Alexandria Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Haiti Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oakland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos