"Oakland" Oakland by Cruiseone2003
Oakland Travel Guide: 249 reviews and 517 photos
Oakland is another great city in the bay area but many tourists go right past it without giving Oakland a second thought. If you have some spare time, do yourself a favor and visit Oakland by taking the ferry to Jack London Square, there are several great places to eat, if you like steak and seafood or just want a nice place to have cocktails go to Kinkaids, great bbq? Everett and Jones, or something a little different, House of Chicken and Waffles; don't knock it till you tried it.
I love the bay area for having many choices for public transportation. One of the nicest ways to travel between San... more travel advice
Kinkaids is one of my favorite restaurants to dine at when I go to Oakland to meet up with my friends who live in the... more travel advice
Cruiseone2003's Related Pages
Oakland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oakland: the other side of the Bay"
- "Surprising Oaktown"
- "Rough and Tumble... Oakland"
- "Oakland: Friends and Baseball"
- "Oakland: San Francisco's Neighbor"
- "City of Players"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oakland
- Hotels in Oakland
- Transportation in Oakland
- Nightlife in Oakland
- Restaurants in Oakland
- Shopping in Oakland
- Warnings and Dangers in Oakland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oakland
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Oakland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oakland
Photos in OaklandSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 10 photos
- Knokke-Heist Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 10 reviews
- Alexandria Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Haiti Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oakland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos