"Pyramids of Giza" Pyramids of Giza by Cruiseone2003
Pyramids of Giza Travel Guide: 440 reviews and 1,433 photos
Prepare to be wowed by the Pyramids, they really are awesome. To see them in person is overwhelming but be prepared for Heat, sand and aggressive vendors.
- Pros:Beautiful country offering terrific sights and history
- Cons:If only the vendors weren't so aggressive
- In a nutshell:Be prepared to fall in love with Egypt
The Vendors at Giza were just over the top aggressive and had a few tricks up their sleeves to make sure you bought from... more travel advice
Cruiseone2003's Related Pages
Pyramids of Giza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Giza and its Pyramids"
- "My Giza Page"
- "Trip to Ancient History... Delivered."
- "G I Z A"
- "The Pyramids were fabulous, of course!"
- "Pyramids of Gezah"
- "The Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pyramids of Giza
- Hotels in Pyramids of Giza
- Transportation in Pyramids of Giza
- Nightlife in Pyramids of Giza
- Restaurants in Pyramids of Giza
- Shopping in Pyramids of Giza
- Warnings and Dangers in Pyramids of Giza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pyramids of Giza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pyramids of Giza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pyramids of Giza
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 10 photos
- Knokke-Heist Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 10 reviews
- Alexandria Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Haiti Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oakland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos