"Puntarenas" Puntarenas by Cruiseone2003
Puntarenas Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 81 photos
This was my 2nd time to Puntarenas, this time though I arrived by cruise ship for the day. I had planned a group day trip to Isla Tortuga for some sun and fun. Let me start by saying that Puntarenas is safe for the most part, very rustic, don't expect hi rise resorts, this is where the locals are and many fisherman keep their boats here. If you want cheap eats, some shopping and a bit of local flavor then check out Puntarenas
I'll do a seperate write up for Isla Tortuga
- In a nutshell:Great local flavor
Cruiseone2003's Related Pages
Puntarenas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gulf of Nicoya"
- "Oficial Internet Comercial Site of Puntarenas"
- "only a stop over..."
- "Ferry Port City of Puntarenas"
- "Potential To Be A World Class Resort"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puntarenas
- Hotels in Puntarenas
- Transportation in Puntarenas
- Nightlife in Puntarenas
- Restaurants in Puntarenas
- Warnings and Dangers in Puntarenas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puntarenas
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Puntarenas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puntarenas
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 34 reviews, 10 photos
- Knokke-Heist Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 10 reviews
- Alexandria Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Haiti Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Oakland Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos