Cruiseone2003's profile photo

Cruiseone2003

David Online Now
A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles (Tim Cahill)

My Favorite Pages

Agadir

Travel Map

mili_143's Profile Photo
mili_143 Oct 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Wish you many many happy returns of the day...............Enjoy and have a great day!

sof76's Profile Photo
sof76 Oct 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Happy B'day from Buenos Aires!!
=)
Sof

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Oct 17, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

khattabi_eg's Profile Photo
khattabi_eg Oct 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Happy Birthday David! I hope you have been well. I had tried to email you several times but the emails just kept bouncing back and I totally forgot I could catch you on VT as it's been a very long time since I last logged into this site. Take good care, enjoy your special day and talk to you soon. Your friend from Morocco :)

• Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo
    Cruiseone2003 Oct 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hello my friend, good to hear from you and thank you for the Birthday wishes. I may be coming to Agadir in early December 2013! My partner Terry and I are waiting to be confirmed on a cruise. If this happens, maybe we could see you in Touradant? Are you still there? How is your mom? -David

baddog34's Profile Photo
baddog34 May 23, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hi David. I just updated my VT travel interests and thru it found your page. My wife and I really dig cruises and have been toying with the idea of doing a transatlantic (Barcelona to Florida, not sure which one yet). How would you describe your transatlantic crossings? How does it compare to a cruise up-down the Mexican Riviera (which we've done). Is there much rocking and rolling onboard mid-ocean? I assume money spent on a balcony is a waste because it's probably pretty chilly out there. Thanks in advance for your reply.

• Cruiseone2003's Profile Photo
    Cruiseone2003 May 23, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Hi Baddog, thanks for getting back to me. I love the crossings but we are a different breed of cruisers than the port intensive Caribbean cruisers! We like the sea days, can't get enough of them!! I love being at sea, it's very relaxing, I love the motion of the ocean. I have been on three TA's (Transatlantics) and one Transpacific and never had a rough crossing that's not to say you won't. Believe it or not I have seen the Atlantic smooth as glass, it's quite nice! I like a balcony because nothing is better than staring out at the ocean. For the record, I've had a balcony on a Mexican Riviera cruise that I couldn't use because it was too hot so I say if you want a balcony buy the balcony! Hope this helps-D

ATLC's Profile Photo
ATLC Oct 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Hey ho, you had a birthday yesterday! Hope you're looking back on a lovely day and congratulations all the same :-)

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Oct 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi David, hope you have a great birthday!

khattabi_eg's Profile Photo
khattabi_eg Oct 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Happy Birthday my dear friend David! I still owe you an email but haven't got the time to write back yet but you are in my thoughts too and I am wishing you all the best there is :)Enjoy your special day! Your friend from Morocco! ;)

Ntomnif's Profile Photo
Ntomnif Oct 17, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Best wishes on your birthday David and warm greetings from Cameroon,Africa in miniature.May all your travel dreams come to fruition

winnietankl's Profile Photo
winnietankl Feb 7, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Nice page David, happy cruising!